Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat

 
HALLOWEEN 2013
 
Catch the cow in the morning and she's a happy cow.

Happy little cow is willing to pose for pictures all morning long.

Josi has had a few too many donuts (she said 20). :)

Who is that masked equine?

Hermione and Harry Potter
 
Time for trick-or-treating and happy cow is now sleepy cow trying to get to her sleepy cow happy place.

Quick photo op! Sleepy cow smiled!

 
 Ready to be put out to pasture for the night.
 
Wait a minute.  There's life in this little cow yet!
(But really it's that beyond tired Slap Happy kind of life)
 
So yeah.  This is how photo shoots of the kids go when the little cow is all moo-ed out.

"If I keep covering my face maybe she'll stop!"
 
"Soon I'm going to have to start my mad cow imitation or she's never going to leave me alone."

Hope you had more tricks than treats tonight!!!

1 comment: