Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GI-E-I-O

(To the tune of  "Old MacDonald Had a Farm")
There was a girl who lost some weight
GI-E-I-O
And she always had a belly-ache
GI-E-I-O

With a fiber supplement here
and a case of strawberries there
sometimes it worked
sometimes it didn't
We called the GI doctor,Oh

The girl went to the doc today
GI-E-I-O
And the doctor had a lot to say
GI-E-I-O

No celiac here
No gluten intolerance there
Gues she needs
To change her feeds
With some added help, Oh

The girl did great with the exam today
Woo-hoo-howdy-O
If you know my(big) girl you're shouting too!
Woo-hoo-howdy-O

Add some miralax here
and some probiotics there
Take her poop
To get the scoop
Bring her back in a month, Oh

We're hoping this will do the trick
GI-E-I-O
Of the belly aches we all are sick
GI-E-I-O

The End





5 comments:

  1. It's been a really long day. That's all I can say. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative!!! nice job auntie kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is taking lemons and making lemonade! Thanks for the laugh. Hope everything "comes out" ok!! ;) just couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahaha! Cracking up!!! Silly you! Hope her belly is better soon!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! :) BUT SO glad for you that she doesn't have celiac!!!

    ReplyDelete