Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Before and After


We've had strep throat lurking around our house.  Nadia was the first to come down with it last weekend.

 She went from a runny nose on Friday morning to a full blown case of strep by Saturday morning...poor baby. She couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth so anyone who held her during her non-diagnosed, contagious time was highly exposed.

So far, my niece and I have both come down with it as well. :(

All I can say is, "Thank God for antibiotics!"
She is a new person just a few days later as she gets ready to go to school.

"Bye Mom, hope you feel better...take a nap today ok?"  Yes, I will!!!

Praying this one doesn't get it! (I think the four-legged one is immune) Josi and illnesses go together like oil and water...like Republicans and Democrats...like NC State fans and Carolina fans....ok, you get the picture.  Prayers would be appreciated. :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, she looked so miserable. May the rest of the family stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... so it must have been the way the wind was blowing but Laurel is just getting over it... and yes, I will echo... THANK GOD FOR ANTIBIOTICS!! So far, I'm ok but my mom caught it as well.
    Noah woke up iffy this morning so it looks to be a fun filled day ;)

    So..moral of the story... keep your germs in your part of the county ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping everyone else stayed strep free!!

    ReplyDelete